Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MY CLASS MEG 3

Assalamualaikum Miss Hasnaa,

How are you? I would like to share about my class for this week. Frankly I felt very grateful to be put in this class. I love all my classmates. Everybody in the class have their own characters including me. This make our class more cheerful and meaningful. I never felt like this in my previous school. All of the guys are very sporting especially Qarafi. He always makes us laugh with all his actions and attitudes. Actually we never fight each other as what you are thought. There was just a little misunderstanding.

I just want to say that I really enjoy your class. The way you approach us, give us motivation and strength are enough to build a strong bond among us. It is very interesting to learn the subject. For the first time, I thought this English class will be bored as it is all about the communication. However after a few sessions, I felt very excited to enter the class. Communication skill is one of the most important value that all the doctor must have. The way to approach, to treat and to motivate patients are not such an easy task.

Actually I never thought to be in this medical field. I prefer to be a lecturer but God know what is the best for me. I accept the faith to be a doctor although I had to sacrifice a lot of things. Furthermore, it is my parents' wish to see one of their children to be a doctor and I was the one took the responsibility. InsyaAllah, I will be mentally, physically and emotionally prepared to face all the circumstances that come across my path. WE PRAY FOR THE BEST AND LET ALLAH DECIDE IT. Next 7 years, Dr Siti Nurbani will come back to Malaysia and contribute her service for the future generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment