Saturday, June 13, 2009

A BAD DAY

Assalamualaikum Miss Hasnaa,

I sure right here you were enjoying the beautiful scenery of Australia. Oh.... I really wish to be there too. Miss, do not forget to buy something for us here. Just kidding la.........But it should be great if you bought something for us:) Actually for this week, I just want to share about my bad experience on last Friday.

I had a fever on last Friday. It was my first fever here. Unfortunately, I did not bring any medicine to ease my fever. There was another problem occurred on that day. A few of classmates and I had misunderstood with the schedule of the Arabic Class. We thought that there will be no class on that day, but finally my best classmate Fatiah called me and told that the class was on. It was already 8.30 am when Fatiah called me. I was really shocked as I did not prepare anything for the class. Moreover, I was not feeling well on that day.

With all the energy I had, I went to INTEC. My head still feel heavy and dizzy. Sometime I just like to faint. I ran to the class. Dr Naimah was already in the class. I felt very guilty to her. I was in dilemma either I should enter the class or wait for the class to finish and I just enter for the following class. However, I decided to enter the class. I gathered all my strength and courage to face the consequences although I knew that it was not my mistake but the uneasy feeling was overwhelming me.

Dr Naimah asked me to sit down and take breathe. Then, she started to ask me. I told her that I did not know about the class. She was quite shocked with my answer. Fortunately, there was a few of my classmates just entered the class that made her believe with my excuse.

In the evening, I went to the clinic. It quite funny to have a small talk in a real situation. I still remembered the role-play that we carried out in the class. Actually it was a good exposure for the premedical student like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment