Friday, June 19, 2009

Atiqah's Birthday Party

Assalamualaikum Miss Hasnaa,
For this week, I would like to write about Atiqah's birthday party.
Actually it was a surprise party that held yesterday night.
All of us gathered at the Starbuck in the Cemara College.
I never thought that she would bring a cake.
It was a blueberry cheese cake from Secret Recipe.
It was really delicious.
She said that her father came to see her and buy the cake.
I quite shocked as I thought that her father came from Negeri Sembilan just to wish her birthday.
She said that her father worked at Shah Alam and just dropped by to wish her.
That made sense.
Firstly, we sang a birthday song to her.
Then, we ate the cake together.
It was really a wonderful to be there.
We even took few pictures after having the cakes.
Suddenly, Qarafi offered to treat us at the Rafi Bistro Restaurant.
We were so happy to hear it.
Actually before this I had bad impression at him but as time passed, he was not as bad as I thought, just a little bit naughty
Unfortunately, it was almost 11 pm, so we decided to postponed it.
Next week, we will celebrate Wawa's Birthday.
I cannot wait to celebrate it.

1 comment: